New Job

After a short, and I mean very short, 9 months with introPLAY, I have taken a new job that gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. I am now working for Guru Labs as a Linux instructor. What does this mean? It means that I will be traveling the country teaching Linux courses to all who will listen. It means also that 2 weeks from today, I will have both my RHCT and RHCE certifications, with RHCX following some time later. It means getting paid for a hobby- mainly learning, teaching and advocating Linux. Sweet.

1. Christer Edwards using Firefox 2.0.0.7 on GNU/Linux | October 6, 2007 at 7:28 am | Permalink

I think you mean RHCX ;)

2. Aaron using IceApe 1.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux 64 bits | October 6, 2007 at 7:42 am | Permalink

@Christer- Fixed! That's what I get for typing on a Das Keyboard II using the Dvorak layout, and now paying any attention to where my fingers are going. :)

3. Scott Barber using Firefox 2.0.0.7 on Mac OS | October 6, 2007 at 8:03 am | Permalink

Congrats on the new job. It looks like you'll fit right in.

4. Seth using Safari 522.12.1 on Mac OS | October 6, 2007 at 10:47 am | Permalink

'Grats, Aaron! Sounds like that'll be a blast.

5. Timothy using Firefox 2.0.0.7 on Windows Vista | October 6, 2007 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Nice :-)
    I'm doing basically the same thing here in Belgium, but as a second job... altough I might have to expand a bit soon :(

Good luck with the new job :)

6. Link Store using Internet Explorer 6.0 on Windows NT | October 8, 2007 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

It looks like you’ll fit right in.