All content on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. What does this mean? In a nutshell, it means the following:
You are free to:
1. to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
2. to Remix — to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
1. Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the myself (but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work).
2. Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
3. Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
For any reuse or distribution of my work, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Because my content is for non-commercial purposes, you may not make money off of my content without my express written permission. This means no Google Ads or other advertising is allowed on your site with my consent.
Any of these terms of license may be waived and/or by me only under a written contract signed by my GnuPG key.